- Olive oil: antioxidant, emollient and rich, it nourishes the skin in depth and protects from the harmful action of time and sun. Very soft and soothing, it is suitable for the most sensitive skin.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is very rich in saturated fat, which increases the foaming power of soap. It is also moisturizing, softening and emollient.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter has powerful regenerating and repairing virtues of the skin thanks to the vitamins A, D, E and F it contains naturally. It soothes, protects, nourishes and softens the skin, helping to keep it young and healthy.
- Sunflower oil: Very rich in vitamin E, it is nourishing, softening and softening.
- Castor oil: This oil relieves the skin’s affections by its soothing and healing action. It produces a creamy foam and brings a great sweetness to the soap.
- Calendula: It is one of the most effective plants in natural skin care. It is much appreciated for its soothing and soothing properties